Saturday, November 10, 2007

Wiki Manipulation


I viewed the list of wiki's from Wikipedia and one just stood out to me. It is called Lyricwiki.org. In this wiki you can find you favorite groups and look up the lyrics for their songs. You can even go in and change any mistakes the you feel were in the lyrics. You do not need a password or email address but the website does record your IP address. I decided to edit one of the lyric pages. It worked! The sentence did post succesfully. I am posting the page and what I added on this blog. The site is a lot of fun and I will visit it again.


Timbaland Presents Shock Value (2007)

TimbalandOh Timbaland
Give It To Me (ft. Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake)
Release (ft. Justin Timberlake)
The Way I Are (ft. Keri Hilson & D.O.E.)
Bounce (ft. Dr. Dre, Missy Elliott & Justin Timberlake)
Come And Get Me (ft. 50 Cent & Tony Yayo)
Kill Yourself (ft. Sebastian & Attitude)
Boardmeeting (ft. Magoo)
Fantasy (ft. Money)
Scream (ft. Keri Hilson & Nicole Scherzinger of The Pussycat Dolls)
Miscommunication (ft. Keri Hilson & Sebastian)
Bombay (ft. Amar & Jim Beanz)
Throw It On Me (ft. The Hives)
Time (ft. She Wants Revenge)
One And Only (ft. Fall Out Boy)
Apologize (ft. OneRepublic)
2 Man Show (ft. Elton John)
[edit]International Bonus Tracks
Hello (ft. Keri Hilson & Attitude)
Come Around (ft. M.I.A.)
Timbaland Shock Value is a great album. Go check him out at Jingle Ball 2008 at MSG.

I added the last line in this wiki.

No comments: