Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Podcasting

Today I took a journey through Podcast Alley. It is a great site to listen to all soughts of podcasts with various different topics. I found a podcast that interested me which was called "Libraries Across Cultures", being that I am at work I was not able to hear it yet, but the description sounded real interesting. I added this podcast to my bloglines account and I am definetly going to look for more when I get the chance. The podcast is about how an outsider views the library, or someone who does not fit the perspective of a normal library user. I found a numerous amount of podcasts relating to libraries and education. This website is huge and it will take some time an effort to listen to all your favorite podcasts. Overall the site is real entertaining and very easy to navigate through.

No comments: