Wednesday, October 17, 2007

RSS Feeds

Rss feeds are very helpful in finding all the information that you need right away. I subscribed to ten of my favorite websites and I was blown away on how it cut out all that other stuff you do not want to deal with when you go to websites. This tool can be very helpful in libraries because if a patron wants to know about a certain item or article you can just click on the Rss feed to avoid time in navagating through the website. My top ten feeds deal with mostly technology because that is what I am into. I also like the fact that you can add as many as you want. It is fast and very simple to learn. My top ten feeds now are:

1. Engadget
2. Cnet
3. Tech Dirt
4. Web Developer
5. Bloglines
6. Rolling Stone
7. Mtv
8. Mac Rumors
9. Gizmodo
10. ESPN

No comments: