Thursday, October 11, 2007

IPhone


My technology news refers to the IPhone. I have one and I picked it up on the first weekend when it was released, so yes I paid the $599.oo for it. I would have to say it is worth every penny. The plan is $60.00 a month for 450 minutes and the service is good. The beautiful interface lets you see movies like they are suppose to be seen and the Ipod is the best one they ever made. The battery life is good also. It lasts me the whole day and that is with going on the internet, playing music, watching videos and talking on the phone. It is a great investment and I recommend anybody out there who is thinking about getting a cell phone to get this one.

1 comment:

Sherwood said...

I'll get one next year when the current contract expires. BTW, Steven P. Jobs acknowledged that the company (the Apple) had abused its core customers’ trust by dropping the iPhone price from $600 to $400 and extended a $100 store credit to the early iPhone buyers. Rush and get it. Why not.